December 7, 2011: In the moment before the brutal attack by Arlington County Sheriff’s Deputies at the Arlington County Courthouse 4th Floor lobby of then 12 year old Ashlie Mae O’Brien (who only wanted to testify that she did not want to be adopted and that she wanted to return to her loving family), a Sheriff’s Deputy readies his apparent Taser:
- Who is Calling the Shots on the Persecution and Child Trafficking of 12 Year Old Ashlie Mae O’Brien?
- Arlington’s Own “Gitmo” For Children: Northern Virginia Juvenile Detention Center in Alexandria
- Data Show Arlington County Is Extremely Overzealous Taking Children From Families
- Crimes and Misdemeanors: Victimizing the Victims
- Arlington Remains the Bermuda Triangle of Motherhood